Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
NANCY P. on 03/11/2016
"Service dept check off sheet"
When I was told my car was ready, and the tech went over everything, he mentioned the lights had all checked out. I remembered that there was a parking light out on front of car, and tech said they would go check it out. Yes, it was out, and replaced. I asked how then, it was checked off on report as being checked. So, someone lied on the report. I am not pleased that someone is not doing a job that I am paying to have done.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/09/2016
Review Created: 03/11/2016 10:16 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/15/2016

Hello and thank you for the feedback you have provided us.  I can see that you have been coming to our dealership for quite some time (and many, many miles) so I'm sure you know mistakes like this are not the norm for us.  Our technicians work in teams for this type of service.  Normally, when we have mistakes like this come up it is due to communication errors.  I can assure you that we don't have people intentionally misleading customers on our reports.  That certainly isn't to say we're not capable of making an error, however!  I apologize for the mistake and I'd like to make this right for you.  Is the light that is out a marker light?  A headlight?  Please let me know and I'll make this situation right for you.  We really appreciate your business and we take great pride in doing the right thing if we stumble on any service we provide.  I hope you understand and are willing to contact me back to give us another chance.

Rich Conley