Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
KRISTINA C. on 03/12/2016
"Great customer service"
I stopped by looking for a new car, but very unsure of what I wanted. I'm also a very picky person when it comes to what I like in a car. I always feel like I'm going to annoy the sales person with how picky I am, but Nils McKenney was so friendly and helpful, and didn't get annoyed with me every time I said I didn't like something. He asked questions to find out what I like and don't like and found me the perfect fit. I really appreciated that, and the fact that I wasn't pressured into getting something I wasn't sure about. Thanks Nils and Toyota of Puyallup for my awesome new car!
Vehicle: SCION IA
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 03/09/2016
Review Created: 03/12/2016 01:12 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/14/2016

Hi Kristina. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We know buying a car is a big deal, so we are always happy to answer your questions - and we're very glad to hear that our team treated you well. We hope you enjoy your new Scion!

Kerry Sawyer