Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Robert F. on 03/22/2016
"Major Maintenance Interval for 2009 Toyota Venza"
Service is outstanding from the drop off - to phone call concerning any changes or problems found - to pick-up with car wash and vacuum. I would rate the overall experience a 5 star rating if the following two items were fixed or adjusted - 1. - At check-in I was told about the ability to analyze my alignment and the potential for increase cost if it was needed. It was not needed but cleaning the injector plates and injector heads were needed and at a greater cost. I asked if that was a normal time interval since I have so many highway miles. It sounds like it is routine at a major or minor interval but not express oil change. I believe the potential should've been discussed at check-in. 2. - I was offered a loaner car and was provided one from Enterprise rental. Enterprise provided a satisfactory vehicle as a loaner but I was confused by the need to add secondary insurance; either basic or full coverage when the vehicle was a loaner paid for by Toyota. I think that seems both confusing and unhelpful if Toyota is actually utilizing Enterprise as a third party to provide the loaner. It should be waived and/or not pushed especially if only utilized for a day or a short maintenance window.
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/21/2016
Review Created: 03/22/2016 05:13 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/23/2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Robert. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can improve as well as what we go right. We hope we'll see you again!

Kerry Sawyer