Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ANGEL C. on 04/02/2016
"Below average"
Just ok service, definitely not going above and beyond. Staff don't seem to know the service plans which is pretty disappointing. Twice now they have suggested I replace an air filter that will be covered by my extended service plan. They also tried to upsell me on an extended service plan because I'm almost out of the Toyota Care package. The guy was able to confirm I have Scion Boost after I mentioned and still offered to send me more info on the extended service; clearly not aware of what my plan covers. I pushed for him to verify I've already purchased one; he took a minute to read through it and agreed that I already have extended service. Before leaving I asked for information on what my service package covers so I don't fall for another suggested service that had already been paid for and will be taken care of in one of my next visits and they had no way of providing me a detailed list. I'm happy to take responsibility to know what I paid for but how can I when the staff can't give me any details.
Vehicle: SCION TC
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/01/2016
Review Created: 04/02/2016 02:52 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/05/2016

Hi Angel -

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I'm sorry to hear about this experience!  It sounds like we need to do a better job of communicating to each other the exact package that you purchase to avoid confusion on what items are covered and whater are not.  I will make sure our staff is aware of this and we'll be better in the future.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention and please know we're on it for the future!

Rich Conley