Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Andy C. on 04/14/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Dissatisfied "
I have always had great service at TOP. In fact i have always told my friends how i have always had great service at TOP. However I guess all good things come to a end. So today I go in for a basic oil change on my camry. They come out and tell me all of my lug nuts have been stripped and have to be replace...300 dollars.. I bought my tires at Toyota of Bellevue and every tire rotation was done by a Toyota dealership. So one would conclude TOP would fix this for free being Toyota has been the only one that has touched my tires. In fact they said they would put my tires back on so and said "we hope your camry will make it to Bellevue". Class act TOP I will tell everyone i know the terrible service i got this afternoon.
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/14/2016
Review Created: 04/14/2016 06:38 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/15/2016

Hi Andy -

Thank you for your feedback.  Although I appreciate your frustration with this situation, please understand that each Toyota delaership is independently owned and operated.  If another dealership performs a repair incorrectly we cannot warranty their workmanship.  This would be true if the shoe was on the other foot as well.  Being that this was the first time we've ever worked on this vehicle, we were not in a position that we could provide any coverage for you.  As soon as we discovered the problem, we stopped, brought it to your attention, and made sure that it was safe to continue to operate until you were able to get it fixed without charge.
I would hope that your past experience of great service with us would be the impression that you get of our dealership and not this past visit when our hands were tied.  We genuinely care about how our customers perceive us and I apologize things didn't turn out the way you had hoped.  If you have further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me personally.

Rich Conley