Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
MIGUEL A L. on 04/25/2016
Longtime customer; disappointed. Purchased my vehicle here and have scheduled all of my service here as well. I'm not an expert; but I know a bit about cars. Went this past weekend for my 25k service. Whoever checked the cabin filters ended up dropping leaves and other debris into the fan. Later on, my wife turned on the AC and thought something was wrong based upon the sound emitted by the unit. I cleaned the fan myself. That in and of itself isn't a big deal. Called to speak with a manager and never received a reply. This is where I have an issue. Is my business not important?
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/23/2016
Review Created: 04/25/2016 05:43 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/26/2016

Hello Miguel,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm so sorry to hear about your recent exerience.  You are correct, we should do a better job of checking for that after we remove a cabin air filter!  It is not uncommon for debris to be resting on it and if we're not careful it can fall down and get sucked into the heater fan assembly.  I apologize that you had to correct that and we take full responsibility for our mistake.  The technicians have been informed so they are aware and it doesn't happen again.  Please let me know if I can do anything else for you and accept my further apologies.

Rich Conley