Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
KYLE B. on 04/25/2016
"Friendly and informative without the creepy car salesman pressure"
I had visited a previous dealership in the area that morning and was put off by the tactics of the salesman. I was looking for information on a 4Runner and was hoping to have someone assist me with becoming informed on the differences of the models. The salesman from the other dealership was more worried about selling me a vehicle than helping me with the vehicle I wanted. I went to Toyota of Puyallup and out came a salesman named Leroy.
I told Leroy what I wanted and what I was looking for on my visit. He was friendly, very well informed, not creepy, and just pleasant to be around. He patiently went through every 4Runner model with me and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Now don't get me wrong, he was still trying to sell me the vehicle but he did it in a manner that felt easy and friendly! I decided to buy a 4Runner and still feel like it was a great decision. I'm happy to have had Leroy as my guy and the paperwork process with Chuck went great as well.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 04/22/2016
Review Created: 04/25/2016 08:47 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/26/2016

Hi Kyle. Thank you for doing business with Toyota of Puyallup. We are thrilled to hear you had such a good buying experience, and we hope you love your new Toyota 4Runner. Congratulations!

Kerry Sawyer