Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
BENJAMIN O. on 05/04/2016
"Great people and easy to work with. Answered all of my questions and response time to communications were very timely. "
This is my second purchase from ToP and I wouldn't purchase a vehicle anywhere else. I don't even let anyone else touch my Toyotas when it comes to maintenance as well. From sales, financing, parts, service, Toyota of Puyallup is by far better than any dealership I have ever been to. Lou was extremely helpful and knows a lot about every Toyota. Other dealers I have been to don't know the answers and have to "look it up", but Lou answers the questions on the spot with specs, features, etc. The sales process with Lou and Mike was painless and Tiffany went out of her way to get me the lowest rate for financing as well as took care of my personalized plate issue with my new purchase.
Toyota of Puyallup is the standard that every car dealership should be reaching for.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 05/03/2016
Review Created: 05/04/2016 02:30 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/04/2016

Hi Benjamin. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We're very glad to have you in the family and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed this buying experience. Congratulations on your new Toyota Tacoma!

Kerry Sawyer