Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JOYLINDA N C. on 06/13/2013
"Disappointed"
I have been having my Prius serviced at Toyota of Puyallup since I bought it. the service has always been excellent and I feel that it still is. The reason I am disappointed is the fact that I was shown two dirty air filters by the service rep. These filters were brought to me in the waiting room and I elected to have them replaced. After I paid my bill and received my vehicle, I noticed that I was charged $9.95 for labor to install the cabin filter. It seems obvious to me that had I said "no" to purchasing the cabin filter the service rep would reinstall my dirty filter at no charge. Why then should I pay $9.95 to install the new filter? When I made my decision to purchase a new filter I was told the cost of the filter but there was no mention of an installation labor charge. I think Toyota of Puyallup should offer that information so that the consumer has all of the information to make the purchase or not. I will make sure that I ask more questions next time. Thanks for the opportunity to express my disappointment.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS