Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Amaleta B. on 07/16/2013
"Larry A.was Excellent! BUT......"
My window fell off the track, Thank goodness still on warranty! Larry A. was like meeting an old friend. I have never met him before at toyota of Puyallup but he made me happy just by talking to him. BUT...whoever was the last person to touch the hood of my car (probably to just give it a once over) left my hood to my Highlander semi open! As I was driving 65 miles and hour up 512 hiway, I noticed my hood flopping in the wind. I needed to pull off on the shoulder of a very busy Hiway to close the hood all the way, very scary, I thought it was going to fly up and hit my windshield. Little did I know about the secondary latch! I have never looked under hood before. I always leave that up to Toyota Puyallup. Thank goodness for that little latch! Safety first. But I love Toyota of Puyallup. Bought 2 cars from them and maybe a truck for our son soon!
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER