Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
MELVA S. on 07/17/2013
"Great service this time"
Just before we drove an "Alaskan adventure" we had the car, aka Sparky, serviced. She had not reached 5,000 miles, but was a little over 4,000. When we returned, we'd put a little over 6,100 miles on Sparky and her nose was blackened with insect boogers! I called to see if I could get her in a couple days early, and was accommodated. When I got Sparky to the service department, it took about the 45 minutes to an hour before she was done with her "doctor's appointment." She felt much better as she had had a good check-up and had gotten a renewed drink of fresh oil. Her insides had been vacuumed, but the service attendant was not pleased with the vacuuming, so he sent her back to be refreshed again. The insect boogers were about 95% (or better) obliterated. Needless to say, I was very pleased with this service appointment. Thank you service department for doing such a nice job with Sparky, the 2012 Camry hybrid.
Category: Service