Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
DONALD O. on 08/09/2013
"Poor customer service after the sale"
The service was average at best. The service writer was very apathetic in his explanations and didn't know that the spare tire did not have a sensor. Product knowledge? When I came to pick up the truck I waited 15 minutes only for someone to tell me they brought up the wrong vehicle. After another 15 minutes the vehicle finally came up after I watched the kid jump the speed bump and squeal the tires. A complete disrespect of my property. Oh, by the way, I was late for a meeting having to wait 1/2 hour for your staff to bring me my vehicle. Also the mileage was wrong on the work order and you had 2 chances to look. Pencil whip? I had similar experiences at Toyota of Vancouver relating to apathy. Training issue?
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/07/2013
Review Created: 08/09/2013 07:20 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/12/2013

Service manager called customer directly to apologize for short comings.  Mistakes made will be addressed and corrected so they can be avoided in the future.  This type of service is not like us and we'll use it to be better in the future.