Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
KARL L. on 09/02/2013
"Positive experience"
I am very happy with the results of my 150,000 mile service last Friday. My car is driving better than ever - it literally feels like I'm driving a new car, and most of the strange noises it was making are gone. The guy who helped me at the desk (Mike) was extremely helpful and courteous, and answered all of my questions without making me feel dumb - he was great!

The only thing keeping me from giving my experience 5 out of 5 stars is the fact that my left headlight was out when I returned home. The light was working the night before my service, so I have to suspect the service itself was the cause- I guess it's still possible that it was a coincidence. Regardless, I took it to Toyota of Renton (closer to where I live) the next day to fix it, and it cost me $60 - even though I showed them my service paperwork from the day before (they insisted the dead headlight was merely a coincidence, and not a result of the service). Overall, comparing my experience both days at two different Toyotas, the Puyallup Toyota definitely provided better/more courteous service than the Renton Toyota.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4