Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ERIC F. on 09/03/2013
"Poor service"
In my experience Toyota of Puyallup service center provides poor service. They constantly neglect recommended service unless they are reminded. They are inconsistent with their recommendations. Their attention to detail is poor and I feel like I have created more problems for my vehicle by taking it there then getting it properly cared for. Seems like it is more about turn and burn for money and less about quality car and customer care.
Vehicle: TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/26/2013
Review Created: 09/03/2013 08:45 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 09/06/2013

Hi Eric,

I’m writing in regards to the recent service you had here at our dealership on 08/22. We received the comments you submitted on the recent survey and I’m so sorry to hear things didn’t go smoothly. It looks like you were in for a Toyota covered service that day. Can you please let me know what specifically we did to cause this dissatisfaction? I would love the opportunity to make it right for you! We care about our customer’s concerns and I want to ensure that your visits here are excellent, every time!
Thanks for taking the opportunity to let us know where we can improve and I hope we are able to work this out to your satisfaction.
Rich Conley | Asst.Service Mgr./Customer Relations