Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
GREGORY S. on 09/13/2013
"False promises and issue after issue."
We "purchased" a car being told the whole time that they would have the car brought over that evening or at the latest the following morning. The car wasn't ready that night so we were told we'd be contacted the next morning about it. *We* had to call several times to find out about the car only to be told the car was never available. After much discussion, *I* ended up finding a car at another dealer that fit what we wanted. When I gave the information to our sales rep. he hadn't even heard of a car like that. Thankfully it turned out to be exactly what we wanted. I felt like I did all the work when the sales rep should have found that car for us knowing what we were looking for. Also after purchasing the car we had bought a couple added after market extras and were told we would be contacted within a week. 2 weeks later after several calls, which were never returned, we finally got a hold of someone to set up the appointment. Pretty disappointed with the service we received, but we did really like our sales rep! Would recommend him, but not necessarily the dealership.
Category: Sales