Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
NANCY C A. on 09/20/2013
I am so glad that you asked. I was going to make some comments.
I purchased my 2010 Prius from you, as your owner is a personal friend of our family..
I have been driving from Steilacoom to your location for servicing since Nov. 2010. Although, I have only needed an oil servicing, I am disappointed in your new policy of charging for a loaner.
Lastly, I was also disappointed in your service technician trying to sell me 4 new tires after finding a nail in one perfectly good tire. I instead had the tire repaired at another location.
I realize that I am a 66 year old woman but I am not stupid. I a sorry to say that after my maintenance agreement expires late 2014, I will probably find another Toyota to service my vehicle.
Nancy Alleman
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/19/2013
Review Created: 09/20/2013 05:54 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 09/23/2013

Service manager called to personally aplogize to customer.  Explained reasoning behind change to loaner program.  Also explained that declining to repair tires is based off a techicians opinion on the safety of the potential repair.  We'll be much better in the future of properly explaining the reasons why we can or cannot perform certain things.