Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Montgomery P. on 10/29/2013
"INCOMPETENT "
To begin, the appointment I made earlier in the week was nonexistent when I came in to drop my truck off. After "fitting me in" they proceeded to attempt to sell me unnecessary things. They never called to let me know the work was finished, and when I did return to pick up my truck they failed to produce all of the paperwork showing what was done, specifically the alignment. To finish it off the guy gave me the keys and told me my truck was "right out front" and of course after searching around in front I returned and they had to go get it from the back lot. If you are going to charge premium dollars I expect at least halfway competent service. This is not the first time I have had problems with this location. Toyota of puyallup I bought a 30,000 dollar vehicle from you and now you have lost a customer for life.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/26/2013
Review Created: 10/29/2013 07:51 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/30/2013

Service manager contacted customer directly.  We made several errors during this transaction and we are definitely better than that.  We commit to providing better service than this and appreciate all feedback we receive.  Apologized for the problems and provided a coupon for a free service if customer chooses to return.  All parties involved in the transaction are aware of the shortcomings so we can correct them in the future.