Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
RICHARD B. on 11/22/2013
"Location to my home"
The service deprtartment personnel were very good but didn't bother to go over my service with me afterword like they had with other customers, and had done with me in the past. The workers standing in the greeting garage when you pull in were not very professional. As I sat and watched them while I waited for them to take my car away, I was a bit concerned. Several times one of the guys checked out what was in my car and showed it to others thorough the open window? The same guys noticed my dirty wheels and took the toe of his boot too rub off the dirt, why would do that, the only thing it's going to do was scratch the polished aluminum wheel! I almost felt like he was planing on stealing something, nothing was stolen but what else were they doing when I could not see them. The group of young guys out there were very un professional.
Vehicle: SCION XB