Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Richard F. on 12/10/2013
"Not for me"
I took my truck in for a routine oil change, and when I came back to pick it up, there were scratches down both sides of my truck. Very noticeable scratches. I talked to the manager rich, who gave me a loaner vehicle I requested, filled my truck with gas, and set me up to bring my truck back in for repairs. Wen I brought my truck back in a few days later, Brian helped me walk around the truck and mark every single scratch that had been made (over 100) he also told me not to worry about filling the loaner car up with gas before I brought it back, since of course Toyota had damaged my truck.
When I came to pick up my truck, I walked around it and still noticed quite a few scratches on both sides. I let them know I was not happy with their service and it needed to be fixed immediately. Rich had ten said something along the lines of, now we need rider ermine what scratches where in the truck an what scratches they had put on the truck. At that point I started getting very angry and then told him that if the scratches where not in the same area as the scratches Toyota had put on my truck, I would not be complaining. I thought that was very rude of him to even say that. At that point they had taken my truck back to the detail shop to buff the remaining
Scratches. About an hour later I finally left.
I will never be back to Toyota of puyallup because of this, and recommend that my friends don't go as well. Although they did have wonderful customer service the first visit, this place just isn't for me and I won't risk my vehicles getting damaged at this place.
Category: Service
Service Date: 12/06/2013
Review Created: 12/10/2013 11:27 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/11/2013

Mrs. Frith -

I'm so sorry again about the scratches on your truck.  As you can imagine, we never want to have a situation arise where your vehicle leaves in a different condition than how you brought it in.  I'm glad we were able to get everything cleaned up and repainted as necessary.  Sorry that we had to do a little bit more upon your arrival.  We originally had the whole truck buffed and areas of it repainted and I'm sorry there might have been some that were missed.  It was quite a big undertaking.  If any of this continues to be a dissatisfaction to you, please let me know.

Rich Conley