Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Nancy M. on 02/08/2014
"No follow up"
I brought my car in, no one could verify my Southern State Warranty. I was given an oil change and told that they would follow up with the warranty so I could get the 30,000 mile service I hadn't received. No one has every called to fix this. I paid for an extended warranty and haven't gotten those services.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/07/2014
Review Created: 02/08/2014 06:27 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/11/2014

Hi Nancy,

I’m writing regarding the prepaid maintenance on your 2011 Rav4. It appears this Southern State plan does not pay our dealership in the normal fashion. Different regions of the country have different maintenance plans. Occasionally, we run into a scenario where our particular region is not set up as a direct payer, and thus we have complications in processing those vehicles maintenance plans. Therefore, our service staff has to call in and receive authorization every time you come in. We’ve been able to do that in the past and it’s only a minor additional step.
Additionally, you mentioned that you haven’t received your 30,000 mile service. However, I show we performed that service on 09/24/12 at 28,039 miles. Here is a copy of that invoice we provided you that day. So, up to and counting your recent service at the end of January, everything is current and you are up to date on all maintenance needs.

I hope that clears up any confusion surrounding your plan. Again, it’s no problem for us to accept, we just have a little extra administrative stuff that needs to occur before each service.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and thank you so much for your continued patronage!

Rich Conley | Asst.Service Mgr./Customer Relations