Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 24 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ERIC P. on 02/28/2014
"Promises to fix help a lot..."
Well I was told work would be $110 per hour. This is steep but I thought it was just to double check some lights that were out. Later when paying I was told that is a flat fee and no matter how long it takes it was $110. I guess I am ok either way but there is a big difference between the two and should be told the accurate truth.
My car had the plastic sheet left covering the front seat. I can live with this but discovered a tool left behind once I removed the plastic.
Then to top it off my windshield had a big crack when I got my car. The attendant was very nice about this and instantly say that they would take care of it. She helped me set up and appointment and assured me there would be no charge. I appreciated this as some people might not have believed me.

I don't think I would recommend this business this time. I will come in one more time and hopefully things will be much better. They usually are!
Eric Paul