Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
WILLIAM C. on 03/26/2014
"Declining Customer Service"
For the second straight visit, there was no customer service. Nothing was explained on my service appointment and when I had questions in regards to what was performed, I was given a blow off answer. I will be moving all of service of another Toyota Dealer.
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/24/2014
Review Created: 03/26/2014 04:05 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/27/2014

Hello Mr. Carver –

We received your comments on the online review of your recent service with us, and I wanted to take a moment offer my apologies and willingness to try and improve things for you. I’m very sorry to hear that you’re concerned we didn’t give you enough information as to what services were performed. We’ll absolutely make sure that we address this with our service staff and advisors so they can see the importance of communication with our customers. Additionally, I’d like to make sure that whatever questions you have that didn’t get properly addressed are answered. Can you please let me know what it is I can help you with?
Please accept our further apologies on this issue. It’s disheartening to hear of our shortcomings, but we can’t fix what we don’t know about. So, I do appreciate your feedback.

Rich Conley | Asst.Service Mgr./Customer Relations