Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
GAIL I. on 06/01/2014
"Bad service"
This is the 3rd time that your company did not have me on the schedule ...I call but it does not get thru to the service...then I waited 3 hours to get a top off and a rotate tires..all because the gal did not get my paper work to the service..and then..I told them that I had a nail in the tire..they said it was just needed air..well I took it to another place ..they found the nail..if I didn't! Have a paid plan I would never go back
Vehicle: SCION XD
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/30/2014
Review Created: 06/01/2014 06:58 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2014

Hello Ms. Irish,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your concerns. I’m so sorry we made the mistake which caused such a delay for you! You are correct that the Service Advisor assisting you neglected to get the paperwork turned in correctly which resulted in that problem. We’ve brought this to her attention so we can be assured this mistake won’t happen again. Please feel free to enjoy the free detail service she gave you in recognition of this problem. That can be redeemed at any time. Regarding the nail in the tire, I’ve reviewed that with the technician as well. Not sure how we could have missed that! Obviously, we’d have much rather performed the repair ourselves than ever have to see the tire go to Les Schwab.
We’re shooting for providing the best service around. I’m sorry again about our mistakes and if there is anything else you need, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you again for your service with us.
Rich Conley | Asst.Service Mgr./Customer Relations