Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 7 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JANELL V. on 06/01/2014
"Your Mistake, Not Mine"
Normally the service here is pretty decent, but I was annoyed with my last service visit because apparently the employee who wrote my service up put the incorrect discount amount on my paperwork so I ended up paying less than I normally would for an oil change. Got a phone call later asking me to come back so that I could pay the difference. I'm sorry, but your mistake doesn't equate to an urgency on my end and making another trip down there. You wrote it wrong, too bad for you, double check your work next time. I already pay twice as much to get an oil change at the dealership.
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/29/2014
Review Created: 06/01/2014 10:56 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2014

Hi Janell –

We appreciate your feedback regarding the payment issue on the recent service work for you Corolla. It was certainly our mistake in how we input the coupon which resulted in the undercharge. My apologies for that! Seattle is a long way from Puyallup and we really appreciate that you choose our store for your service work. Sorry if we came off sounding like it was an emergency! That was certainly not our intentions. If it is easier for you, we can probably resolve this over the phone. If you have a chance, please give me a call so we can work something out.

Thanks again for your patronage and I’ll look forward to hearing from you.