Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Vicky R. on 07/08/2014
"Waited too long, should have been fixed 1st time"
I had been to Toyota of Puyallup a couple of weeks earlier for a low tire pressure light. I was sent back on the road having been advised that it looked like one of the tires was low, but "the light's off now." I asked which tire? The advisor wasn't sure, said he thought it was the left front.

Five days later the light was back on. I called again a few days after that, scheduled an appointment for 7-7 at 10:30 AM. I arrived at 10:35 (my bad!). At 11:15 my advisor told me he had to go to lunch but another advisor would take care of me. He stated "it's on the rack now." A few minutes later, an advisor came to tell me there was a nail in the sidewall of the right rear tire so the tire would need to be replaced, but that it was not a problem because the tire was in stock. It was 12:20 by the time I received the paperwork, paid, and left. I cannot imagine how long it would have taken to diagnose the nail in the tire had I not had an appointment.

Sure I'm disappointed that I had to replace a tire that only had 6700 miles on it, but things happen. My biggest disappointment is that the service department sent me back out on the road the first time. I feel that my car really wasn't even looked at.

Having said that, I would tentatively still recommend this business to others because I have found the employees to be pleasant and polite each time I have been there. This was my third visit, having relocated here in December 2013. They just need to get it together.
Category: Service