Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
MICHAEL L S. on 07/16/2014
"2012 certified toyota S"
Even though the car was certified, there were issues with the car (chipped windshield and bad rear speaker. When we called on these issues, we were told that they would get back to us. We did not hear from them. We had to go down to the dealership to get action. I was treated poorly when I brought up the issue of the chipped windshield. The sales manager made the comment that I might be responsible because I drove the car home. I informed him we did not take the car home. He said I guess I don't have a leg to stand on. One of the salesperson who helped us in the first place was not there on the day we came in. We should have waited for him to help us. He ended up helping us when we brought the car in with the bad speaker. When my son called the sales manager about the speaker, he was told that they would get back to him. They did not. I feel because he was young that they took advantage of him.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA