Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
AMANDA D O. on 08/03/2014
"No Wifi? Dissapointment"
I've been coming here for years, I've purchased 3 brand new cars.... and I get all my oil changes/services and I've always been able to work while my car is getting service due to Wifi, the last 2 times I've needed service something done, the wifi has not worked and I've had to miss work for hours due to this. If there are going to be internet issues, they should at least be decent enough to let the business ppl of the world who count on the Wifi to do work know that its down or out of service, then we can plan accordingly. I may not return due to this..... VERY frustrated.
Also, the girls at the front desk were very rude about it and just rolled their eyes at me when I asked them about it.
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/31/2014
Review Created: 08/03/2014 11:23 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/04/2014

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. We have been under construction for the last several months and our Wi-Fi has been interrupted several times in the process. We hope to have our new, complimentary, Wi-Fi access fully operational by mid-August.

Thank you for your patience as we work through this, and for your business.

Rich Conley