Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 25 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
MELVA S. on 08/18/2014
"Oil change and checking AC"
Last year when I came in after a road trip to Alaska and got the oil changed, the car definitely needed some TLC--many bugs to remove. This year after a road trip to Texas, the car wash (as part of the oil change) was very lacking. Many bugs and bird poop were not even touched! I was most disappointed. At the last couple of oil changes, I had mentioned a bad smell coming from the AC when no "forced" air was being used. Previously they had sprayed some "mist" in the vents and this did not change anything for very long. This time when I mentioned it, nothing was done until I asked if this had been looked at. I paid for a mist service that should have not been needed since the car is relatively new and I had asked about this several time before. I feel that this service should have been part of the service agreement as there were no "critters" found in the system. I'm hoping this will fix the stinky smell. Victor was helpful, but I'm disappointed in the service I received on this visit. I will continue to come in for routine maintenance as I have paid for this service.
Category: Service