Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
BARRY D W. on 08/20/2014
"Recall"
I am ambivalent about my recall work. I received notification to call to set up an appointment for 1 1/2 hours of recall work to replace some seat slides. I made the appoint and was told it would be a week or so before the parts came in. I then received a call on the next day that the parts were in and to make the appointment. I contacted the service desk for an appt and could make it two days later at 9 am. I was at Puyallup Toyota at nine and checked in. At that point I was told it would take until noon to have the work done. So, at noon I received a phone call that the crew had all gone to lunch and they hadn't got to my car. They hoped to have it done by 2 to 230. I received a call a little after 2 that the car was ready. I think 5 hours to do a 1 1/2 hour job is not particularly wonderful service. As I said, I am ambivalent about recommending this establishment. I will say yes, but I won't use the firm if there are other options.
Vehicle: TOYOTA YARIS