Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
RICHARD M. on 08/21/2014
"Lack of Concern"
I had my first scheduled service on my new Tundra (5000k) which is a Fliud check and brake check. It was scheduled for 1pm and I was scheduled to wait for the service. It was estimated to take a hour. The truck was finished in 20 minutes but the service advisor failed to get me in the waiting room or page my name over the intercom. It turns out at the 1:20 minute mark of waiting I checked with service and truck had been done for over 50 minutes.
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/19/2014
Review Created: 08/21/2014 03:28 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/22/2014

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to respond and let us know of your concerns.  I'm sorry that we missed you and caused an additional delay!
In light of this, we've asked our staff to adopt some changes to how we contact customers upon completion of their work.  Rather than just a "one time" call out of names in the waiting room, we have a "pending" file that we're having our staff check for repeat call outs.  I hope this eliminates this type of problem in the future!  We really appreciate your business and your feedback.  Please feel free to contact me back if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Rich Conley