Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
PRASITH K. on 08/21/2014
"Great service as usual"
As a returning customer, I arranged an appointment for my 20K checkup of my Prius V, which included tire rotations, multi-point inspections, oil change, etc.

I arrived 15 min. earlier and was greeted by a friendly staff member, who asked me if I wanted to have my car washed and vacuumed as well (of course ;D). He told me that it would take about hour until the car was ready.

After about 35 min. into my waiting time, he came out with my motor air filter and pointed out the dirt on it. He inquired if they should replace it and gave me an estimate of around $25. Since I'm not a car-savvy guy, this replacement was cost-efficient enough for me to just have the dirty filter taken care of.

I definitely liked the upfront cost estimate, which was pretty much on the dot (plus tax, of course).

The waiting area was clean and offered enough comfortable chairs for the waiting clients. Hot water, coffee, cookies, free (but slow) Wi-Fi, and a flat screen TV were available.

My car was vacuumed and washed as promised, and ready to go within the estimated time frame.

Since my Prius was still covered under the ToyotaCare Plan, the 20K-maintenance itself didn't cost me anything. Otherwise, it would have been a little bit over $80 -- still not too bad for a full checkup and oil change.

I have been to other Toyota dealers/service centers and wasn't too thrilled about my experience. Therefore, I would recommend Toyota of Puyallup without hesitation.
Category: Service