Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ANTHONY F C. on 09/05/2014
I called and made an appt for a recall and they checked to see if they had the parts and they said they did. When I dropped off car they did not have parts and I had to leave car overnight. This is not the first time I have had problems in the last few months. I always liked coming in because of how efficient you were but the last 2 times I am beginning to wonder what is going on..I might recommend you but last time they lost my car after telling me it was ready and I got back there it was not even at your place. They could not find it for about an hour because it was still at the detailers who by the way stole some money out of my truck and did a mediocre job at best.
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/03/2014
Review Created: 09/05/2014 02:44 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 09/09/2014

Hello and thank you so much for the review.  We definitley don't like to hear things have not gone smoothly the last couple of visits.  I've alerted the detail department staff of this issue as well.  This does not reflect us well and I would like to do anything necessary to make this situation right for you.  Please let me know if there's anything I can do.  In the meantime, we'll continue to focus on providing the service that you are used to from us and eliminating the mistakes.  Thanks again for your feedback and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Rich Conley