Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
KATHY M. on 10/07/2014
"Regarding my recent visit to Toyota of Puyallup."
I was (for the first time ever) disappointed in a few things.

They asked if I wanted my car washed when I dropped off my car to get diagnosed and repaired. I (of course) said yes. When I went to go pick up my car the next day (which I called 20 minutes before per their request on my message machine so that they could have it ready for me) it was out in the front parking lot, but not washed? I let them know as I was paying my bill and the serviceman said he was sorry and they could get it done for me in about 10 minutes if I wanted to wait. When I got into my car, my rug on the drivers side had severe grease marks. I am normally not one to complain, but as I look back now, I should have gone into the office and showed them all of the marks. I am wondering why I did not have those paper mats that I usually have. That would have at least protected my mats. It also did not get vacuumed like it usually does. I spent 2 days and many various grease removers to make the carpet mats like they were and they still are ugly.

The other disappointment was how long it took to get my rental car. I realize that they were busy when I dropped off my car but it was well over an hour from giving the serviceman my keys and driving away in the rental car. That had never happened before.

I have been to the service dept for every check up and maintenance for my 2005 Toyota 4-Runner that I purchased new from Toyota of Puyallup and have always bragged extensively about them. I am so sad that for the first time ever, I was not 100% satisfied.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER