Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
WILLIAM S B. on 10/09/2014
"Oil Change Service"
As usual the service was done quickly without any problems. Service personnel were very polite, explained everything they did and anything that needed attention. Also offered to schedule my next appointment right there so I wouldn't forget. I appreciate the time they spend taking care of my vehicle. I also appreciate the free car wash. Even though I don't live in Puyallup I will continue to bring my car to Toyota of Puyallup for service as I have been doing for years. It is a hassle sometimes to drive that far (there are Toyota dealers closer to where I live) but I have always been very satisfied with the service and the sales. (I have purchased two Toyotas here and will purchase my next one here also). My thanks to all the personnel (sales and service) at Toyota of Puyallup for the outstanding job they do.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER