Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
MARGIE M G. on 11/07/2014
"Thanks for Listening"
My wife and I recently brought our 2013 Rav 4 in for its 30,000 service. We had also been having a problem with a delay in the transmission engaging when we shifted from reverse to drive.

We explained the problem to Fred Goetz, the service advisor, and he took the time to listen and to write down our concerns so they could be communicated clearly to the person who would be working on our car. When he was done writing, he read his write-up back to us to make sure our concerns were accurately addressed. The service department was very busy that day but Fred took the time to listen to us and address our concerns.

It took a few days to get the parts and work on the car but Fred communicated with us during the wait. When I picked it up, everything worked perfectly.

In today's world of hurry-up service (and often poor service) it's nice when someone actually listens and isn't just trying to hurry you out the door. We really appreciate that kind of service.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4