Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
TRAVIS L R. on 11/20/2014
"Friendly, fast and professional"
Typically, my experience can be summed up in the words oft title above. This recent trip however had some bumps along the way. I dropped off my truck 7:30am for a 30k service. The enterprise rental person did not show up until 7:55am, or roughly 20 minutes later than expected. Not really ok if I've got appointments elsewhere that morning.

Upon picking up the truck later that afternoon, it was not washed per the request. The reason given was that there were previous problems with low temperatures causing the wash to freeze up. That's ok but I callled 60 minutes before arrival for pick up which would of given plenty of time for a wash, but instead I had to wait 10-15min when I arrived for it to be done.

Lastly, I recently had a super charger installed and afterwards I've had problems with the digital mileage overstating the mpg which then overstates the DTE. I requested this to be fixed while the vehicle was in service. I was told it was but upon driving the vehicle it's not been fixed properly.

No deal breakers in any of this, I'm only taking the time to review to help make things better going forward. It mostly comes down to attention to details. I'll continue to be a customer and hopefully receive better service going forward. Thx -T
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA