Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
WAYNE N. on 02/03/2015
"exceptional people - Laurie in Service Dept."
I had a water pump replaced today and Laurie checked me in. I was so very impressed by her professionalism and courtesy. I was getting a rental car (free) and after I'd checked in she told me that it would be about ten minutes before their rep would arrive.
The rep didn't show up - and Laurie was aware of it without me saying a word. She came out to tell me that she had called them again since no one had shown up yet - and the fact that she had been monitoring my presence while she was checking in other customers really indicated to me that she really was aware of the satisfaction of your customers.
I have been a loyal customer of Toy of Puy for over thirty years - and not only have I bought cars and had service done there but my now middle aged children and other family members do as well. My brother in law from Redmond would drive down to to get his Toyota's serviced by you.
Laurie has been there a long time and i hope that you appreciate her as much as your customers do. She deserves special recognition for her customer relationship skills.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4