Tribble's Automotive Inc

Patrick H. on 05/06/2017
Patrick said he has been using this business for years and they have never led him astray.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017
Bernard R. on 05/06/2017
Bernard said it took a few months and he had to take it to another facility. He stated they had mechanics that were out sick and he feels that is ultimately why they had trouble diagnosing it.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Touareg
Review Created: 05/06/2017
LOU S. on 05/05/2017
"Courtesy and professionalism"
I feel I will bring both of ur cars here for various services. Appreciated the no charge front end evaluation and will certainly schedule the repairs within a couple weeks.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Review Created: 05/05/2017 04:44 PM
STEVE B. on 05/05/2017
"Great as always"
Called on a Wednesday to have some go out of town service done. Got an early morning appointment and was out before noon with a complete oil and filter change, tore rotation and safety check. Can not ask for any more. Thank you Tribble's.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Review Created: 05/05/2017 11:50 AM
Saman A. on 05/02/2017
Saman said the service from this business was quick. They did a good job.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017
DONNA A. on 04/30/2017
"The personal, professional treatment your customers always receive!"
I feel tht you are always honest with your assessments and treat me with respect.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/30/2017 02:58 PM
Jenna Z. on 04/28/2017
Jenna said the experience was terrible. She came to this business multiple times. She stated Discount Tire was paying for the repair so thinks that's why she was treated differently. She needed a type of stud for her tire. During the first visit, she waited an hour for them to tell her the part would not be there that day. The second time, she was there for an hour as well. They provided several excuses as to why the part hadn't arrived. The manger and the employees did not take responsibility. After someone went to a parts store and picked up the part, her vehicle was repaired. It was handled unprofessional and they were unapologetic.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Review Created: 04/28/2017
David T. at Tribble's Automotive Inc responded on 05/06/2017

First of all,  we would like to say that we sincerely regret that Ms. Z experienced a problem with us.  We try very hard please our customers and have obviously been unsuccessful in this case.
   Ms. Z was referred to us by Discount Tire, who had inadvertently broken one of the wheel studs on her Mazda.  These customers are sent to us because their shops are not equipped to perform such repairs.  Unfortunately, wheel studs are often unique to various vehicles and, at times, it is difficult for us to obtain replacements as quickly as we would like.  This is why this lady was forced to wait.  We were trying to get her the proper stud, but couldn't locate one immediately.  As a result, we asked her if she might return at a later date and promised her that we would do our best to get her in and out quickly, in order to minimize her inconvenience.   She came back a few weeks later and we finalized the repair at no cost to her.
   I can understand her frustration, due to the fact that customers normally don't realize that all automotive parts are not readily available.  Although we have no control over this, we do sincerely apologize.
   I suppose that what bothers us the most is that Ms. Z felt that she was not treated professionally and that we were not apologetic.  As I look at our reviews over the past six months, I noted that we have 86 5 star ratings; 5 four stars; one 3 star; one 2 star; and Ms. Z's single 1 star rating.  This represents something like a 96.5% overall score.  In all honesty, I don't think that this would be possible if we were not respectful to our customers.  That said, if Ms. Z felt that she was treated improperly, we apologize.

BILL D. on 04/27/2017
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 03:22 AM
Tina Y. on 04/26/2017
Tina said the service was honest. They got it done when they said they would and it was done at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Infiniti G37
Review Created: 04/26/2017
MITCH R. on 04/23/2017
"The people and the service are great!!"
We've been with Tribble for a long time. Very trustworthy. Very friendly.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Review Created: 04/23/2017 05:33 AM
ALEX R. on 04/20/2017
"Excellent Customer service, great work"
Everyone I had contact with was very nice/helpful and the work was done very quickly and was done very well. One of the best services I have had with any repair shop. Most car repair shops lack friendliness and customer service and I was surprised at the service I received and I was very appreciative.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Review Created: 04/20/2017 11:46 PM
MARY M. on 04/20/2017
"Friendly and Committed"
I took my car in for several things but not because there was anything wrong but because I believe in preventive maintenance. Though I did absolutely need the front end alignment :) The entire staff was courteous and made sure my car was running top notch. I really enjoy taking my car there for all service related matters. They are the BEST!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 04/08/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 04:52 AM
MARGE D. on 04/20/2017
"Dependable, professional and great group"
Super service
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 04:16 AM
Connie S. on 04/20/2017
Connie said she's always been very satisfied with the work they do.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017
EXA G. on 04/15/2017
"Thank you"
We have been customers for more than 19 years . The service team at Tribble has helped extend the performance , safety and life of our vehicles . Thanks again to the Tribble team
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 08:01 AM
Jennifer N. on 04/14/2017
Jennifer said everything went well at the business. They got her vehicle in right away and did everything she needed. The waiting area was comfortable, and they finished in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK430
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017
Maryann S. on 04/13/2017
Maryann said this business is very quick and very easy. They are efficient and nice to work with.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017
MARTHA G. on 04/10/2017
"They saved my day."
After starting out on a Saturday morning, the red "battery" light came on, on my dash. Fearing that my car would not crank again if I parked and cut it off, I just kept driving--straight to Tribbles, grateful that they are open on Saturday mornings. They took me right in on an emergency basis, determined that it was the alternator, and called around to find one to replace it, difficult on a Saturday. The found one, got it and made the repair right on the spot, saving me a lot of agony, added expense for a rental car or taxi, and inconvenience. As always Tribble's is my hero!
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 04/08/2017
Review Created: 04/10/2017 05:55 PM
RICH C. on 04/08/2017
"great service"
David and his people know what they are doing and are honest.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan