University Audi Lynnwood

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
SONIA T. on 09/19/2017
"Great Service"
Easy to drop off the car, leave with a loaner and return to pick up the car.
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 12:18 PM
SOMLETH O. on 09/19/2017
"great service"
questions were answered in a timely manner, respectful, and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Audi S4
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 08:12 AM
SHEILA R. on 09/14/2017
"I get what I want for my car, when I need it, with a loaner, at a price that is reasonable. Plus--the service center is 5 minutes from my home. What's not to like?"
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 12:05 AM
JAMES C. on 09/12/2017
"Better than new"
Had problems with battery and lane assist and all were fixed and lane assist appears to be better than when this car was new
Vehicle: Audi Q7
Category: CLIENT STATES THAT THEY JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED THE VEHICLE AND DURING THE SAFETY INSPECTION THEY FOUND THAT THE BATTERY NEEDED TO BE REPLACED. BATTERY WAS REPLACED BUT NOT PROGRAMMED. PLEASE INSPECT AND ADVISE.
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 09:20 AM
MARCUS T. on 09/05/2017
"Lack of set in phone calls and updates and ability to call and get answers"
I was trying to be patient but I felt taken advantage of . I guess call and be aggressive is the answer
Vehicle: Audi A6
Category: PLEASE PERFORM 5,000 MILE MAINTENANCE SERVICE AS PER AUDI RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 10:22 PM
JOE R. on 09/05/2017
"All About The Customer"
Great customer service beginning with my first phone call to the service department to make an appointment and ask a few question. Then I received a followup call to inform me that they were going to be able to fix a factory recall issue. When I arrived they offered to drive me home since there was no loaner vehicle available. Then, when I picked up my Q5 I could the work done on time, on budget with no surprises, AND the car was washed and cleaned. Thank all the folks in the service department!
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 09:27 PM
JAMES L. on 09/01/2017
"Good experience"
love the receptionist who loved my dog! Had a much, much better experience here than Seattle. Wished you guys sold new cars.
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 08:35 PM
JOHN M. on 09/01/2017
"Great Service "
I have always received great service in Lynnwood. I wouldn't take the care anywhere else.
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 04:19 PM
DENNIS M. on 08/30/2017
"Very friendly, professional service."
Rob and Miranda took great care to ensure my service visit went off as promised.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Category: CLIENT REQUESTS 35K MI SERVICE BE DONE. PLEASE COMPLETE AND ADVISE.
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 03:25 PM
PHIL H. on 08/30/2017
"Great Service "
Went for routine 25k service discovered 3 warranty recalls. They were able to do all of them in about the same time as other work. Very comfortable waiting area with tasty snacks.
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Category: CLIENT REQUESTS 25K MI SERVICE BE DONE. PLEASE COMPLETE AND ADVISE.
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 10:14 AM
JESSICA S. on 08/26/2017
"Not amazing but not bad. Just an average oil change."
I told my customer service guy that I bought my Audi Q7 not too long ago and I cannot figure out my iconnect to get my MMI hotspot activated. He told me to visit a website, but I still didn't get anywhere. I know in the service department he has appointments to keep up with so they don't get behind. I was just hooding that someone who doesn't have appointments and who knows is knowledgeable in this issue could help. But no I went on a road trip with 4 kids an just bought a car capable of wifi hotspot and can't use it at all.
Vehicle: Audi Q7
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 12:09 PM
WYATT S. on 08/25/2017
"My Experience With The Service Delartment"
When checking my car into service, the lady taking my information was texting on her personal phone and then proceeded to answer her phone and order coffee. She then hangs up the phone and says "sorry that's just so important. Now that the important stuff is taken care of, left get back to business". When they did the diagnostic and found what was wrong with my car, a man called me and told me there were "many faults in the system". He said the first concern was the engine speed sensor, which I learned was something I could fix myself so I asked him what else they found wrong with my car. He then told me that he can't tell me what else they found until I pay to have that part fixed and allow them to do additional testing. It was obvious he was trying to get every bit of money out of me that he could.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Category: CUSTOMER STATES THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON. PLEASE INSPECT AND ADVISE. CUSTOMER REPORTS THE ENGINE IS STALLING AT IDLE AND WHILE DRIVING, RESTART IS OK BUT ISSUE IUS OCCURING ALMOST EVERY TIME THE VEHICLE IS DRIVEN. PLEASE CHECK AND ADVISE.,
Review Created: 08/25/2017 02:55 PM
IAN F. on 08/24/2017
Completed maintenance needed.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Category: CUSTOMER REPORTS A VACUUM LEAK PRESENT, AND THE CHECK LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED, CODES STORED FOR BANK 1 SYSTEM TOO LEA (P0171); IDLE AIR CONTROL SYSTEM - REVOLUTIONS HIGHER THAN EXPECTED, (P0507); P0300,P0301,P0303 CYLINDER MISFIRE FAULTS CYL 1&3, AND RANDOM CYLINDERS. PLEASE INSPECT AND ADVISE, CLIENT REPLACED THE PCV VALVE AND THE CRANKCASE BREATHER VALVE WITH AFTERMARKET VALVES.
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 08:56 AM
COLLEEN T. on 08/23/2017
"The guys were on top of it and took care of me promptly. The ladies need to work on customer service to female clients. "
The gentlemen that took care of me , knew what they were doing and very efficient. The ladies need to work on customer service to the female client.
Vehicle: Audi S4
Category: PLEASE PROGRAM SOP KEYS
Review Created: 08/23/2017 03:38 PM
WILLIAM V. on 08/23/2017
"Opportunities for Improvement"
I was pleased with various parts of my visit, but not with the entire experience. I recently brought my car in for a maintenance service and was super impressed with how easy they made that process. From the pick up service, the status updates, to the service that was performed on the car. I would have been happy to give my experience a 5 star review if it would have concluded with just the maintenance service.

After picking up my car from the service, I noticed a very strong gasoline smell. I didn't think much of it at first, as I thought it's probably normal, since I did just pick up the car from a service garage. The car was left in my garage for over a week, since I normally take public transit. Once I started driving the car, I noticed the strong smell of gasoline again, the engine light came on, and there was smoke coming from the hood.

I immediately brought the car back to the dealership for them to take a look. As it turns out, there was a leak in some fuel pipe in the car (I'm not a mechanic). As it turns out, the leaky pipe was improperly installed next to some part of the engine that caused it to crack. They did reach out to the warranty provider to inquire about coverage, but was denied. I had to end up paying 1k for the entire repair out of pocket, and I would have been fine with it was a result of something that I had done (e.g. crashing the car) or if I had mistreated the car.

So it would be reasonable for me to be skeptical about the commitment to providing the absolute best customer experience, and to ask the following questions.

1) The car was serviced by Audi certified professionals, but the strong smell of gasoline was not detected upon completion of the service. Doesn't the car have to go through some sort of QA before giving it back to the customer? The point of maintenance services is to prevent the car from acquiring damages and repairs that can be avoided (unless if it is something caused by the owner/driver).

2) Since it was made clear that the leak was not something that was caused by me (the owner) or the way I drove the car, shouldn't that be better explained to the warranty provider? The person who was working on my case indicated that she will follow up with the warranty company and further explain the situation, but that never happened and I was never provided an update on that.

3) When I picked up the car, the person I was originally working with was reassigned to a different branch and no one present was aware of any of the open questions I had about the car. Shouldn't there be notes and logs that are kept to ensure that everyone working with the customer is aware of what the concerns and issues were?

I was not upset about my experience, but just disappointed.
Category: SHUTTLE SERVICE HOME - UBER TO&FROM DEALERSHIP
Review Created: 08/23/2017 11:39 AM
TOM W. on 08/22/2017
"Very courteous and competent. "
The team always provides comprehensive estimates and explanations. The work is accomplished promptly and correctly. it keeps my Audis (and me) happy.
Vehicle: Audi allroad
Category: SHUTTLE SERVICE REQUESTED
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 01:36 PM
DON C. on 08/17/2017
"Air-bag Recall. "
I was pleased to get the allegedly defective Takata airbag replaced.
Vehicle: Audi A3
Category: PLEASE PERFORM THE 69N2 RVU
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 08:45 AM
AMY P. on 08/12/2017
"Professional, knowledgeable and very friendly."
Awesome!
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Category: CLIENT REQUESTS 55K MI SERVICE BE DONE. PLEASE COMPLETE AND ADVISE.
Review Created: 08/12/2017 08:12 AM
GREGG W. on 08/11/2017
"Great service work"
My car (Q5) was in due to a recall. They took care of it while I waited, which was appreciated.
Category: PLEASE PERFORM RECALL 20Z8- CRITERIA 8R
Review Created: 08/11/2017 06:47 PM
ROBERT C. on 08/11/2017
"They Kept Digging"
The problem I had with my new '17 A4 was something none of the technicians had ever seen before, but they persevered and finally got to the bottom of it. The problem was nothing serious, just a feature that didn't work quite right; just an inconvenience
Vehicle: Audi A4
Category: CUSTOMER STATES THAT WHEN PUTTING THE CAR IN REVERSE THE PASSNGERS SIDE REAR VIEW MIRROR WILL NOT GO DOWN TO SEE THE LINES WHEN THIS HAPPENS YOU CANT ADJUST THE MIRROR IN ANY WAY PLEASE CHECK AND ADVISE ADVISOR VERIFIED IN DRIVE.
Review Created: 08/11/2017 02:45 PM