Valvoline Express Care

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Anas S. on 05/06/2017
Anas said he found an online promotion to use there, but they weren't able to honor it.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017
bernadette a. on 06/23/2016
"Dishonesty"
I went for an oil change, and the final bill was much more than I was originally told it would be. They said it was due to my car having a particular kind of filter, which is nonsense. They were just trying to make more money off of me. I'll be going back to doing oil changes myself from now on.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 06/20/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016 11:24 AM
Mathew A. on 08/05/2015
Mathew said he did not have a good experience due to the fact his vehicle broke down right after the repair was completed. So he will not recommend this facility.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 07/31/2015
Review Created: 08/05/2015
George A. at Valvoline Express Care responded on 08/11/2015

Mathew we are very sorry your experience at our location wasn't good, Valvoline express care strive very hard to get you the best quality parts!  unfortunately due to it being an electrical part we had no control over the defect or malfunction of the part.. I'm glad we were able to resolve your problem quick & efficient!! We look forward to assisting you on your ac clutch problem or any other future needs..

SWAIMAN S. on 03/15/2015
"Cheaters"
Charged me for 6 quarts. I saw the guy pour only a tiny bit from the 6th quart. Cheaters
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 03/13/2015
Review Created: 03/15/2015 10:58 AM
George A. at Valvoline Express Care responded on 03/23/2015

we are sorry if you feel that way but if you call your dealer you will know that your car takes 6.4 liter and we only charged you for six quarts so please check the oil  level and you will know that the level is correct , customer service is apriority to us so please contact us with any further question

Youssef D. ReScore Review on 10/15/2014
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Youssef said this business changed his brakes, oil, and transmission. He said they are very good.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 09/17/2014
Review Created: 10/01/2014

Youssef said his vehicle broke down on the road. He called this business 5 or 6 times about towing it. He had to call someone else to tow his vehicle. The service was good.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 09/17/2014
Review Created: 10/01/2014
George A. at Valvoline Express Care responded on 10/09/2014

Thank you Joseph for taking our call. I'm glad we had our conversation to clear out the confusion that you had with our third-party rating company.