Valvoline Instant Oil Change

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Peter G. on 12/08/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"BEWARE! They will RIP YOU OFF. "
THEY DON"T EVEN DESERVE ONE STAR!

Only go here if you are KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT AUTOMOBILES REPAIRs and KEEP AN EYE ON what they are doing.
There are other places very close by if your NOT, and they are Run by trust worthy people that HELP our local community in both UNSUNG ways and KNOWN sponsorship's. (Namely The place by Home Depot Monkey Junction, BSI Auto Service. I will never forget what they did for that poor sick child 5 years ago).
I was amazed by the manager, CHRIS, who as I was unknowingly to him standing there, tried to get one of his mechanics to PUSH a sale on a customer who didn't need the product. Thankfully when CHRIS told the mechanic to sell the Buick owner an expensive air filter for her Buick that she didn't need, the mechanic said NO. CHRIS said the FILTER WAS DIRTY and the honest mechanic put his head down and said no.
Trust worthiness comes from the TOP down and if what I witnessed is characteristic of MANAGEMENT, then I know it goes much further and I WOULD NOT WANT MY MOTHER, WIFE, SON, OR DAUGHTER TO GO TO AN ESTABLISHMENT LIKE THIS!!!!
I inquired about this business right after I left and FOUND OUT THIS BUSINESS HAS HAD THEIR NC INSPECTION LICENSE SUSPENDED NUMEROUS TIMES LATELY BY THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION.
**** THIS IS A RED FLAG TO STAY AWAY!!! ******
Luckily I didn't get ripped off by CHRIS and his DEN OF THIEF'S as much as other posters, including Kim E and Jake E, but I only imagine what if that mechanic who CHRIS wanted to sell an UNNEEDED EXPENSIVE FILTER was worried about loosing his/her job and felt pressured to SELL UNNEEDED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Service Date: 12/08/2016