Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

LINDA D. on 07/26/2017
"Wonderful staff and service"
Friendly and helpful staff. Cozy waiting room.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 06:47 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you so much for sharing this review, Linda! It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

CHUCK D. on 07/25/2017
"Great service from A to Z!"
We had an oil change performed on our car and VRC did an awesome job - fast, courteous and they even washed our car (it needed a good cleaning). We have had work done on our vehicles there in the past and we trust them completely. The pricing is comparable to other local garages for bigger jobs, as well.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 12:38 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you so much, Chuck! We're pleased to hear you had another great experience, and it's always a pleasure working with you!

PATRICIA P. on 07/25/2017
"Broke no more"
Awesome customer service. Efficient and they truly care about customer satisfaction. Best car care truly lifetime customer.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 06:53 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share this review, Patricia! It's always a pleasure seeing you, and we're happy to help!

JEFF L. on 07/18/2017
"A well run customer service oriented operation."
Bill and his staff did a wonderful job accommodating my auto service concerns and needs.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 02:49 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/18/2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Jeff! It was wonderful to work with you and we hope to see you again!

LINDA L. on 07/15/2017
"Taking care of my 2006 saturn ion "
Expert service to get to the bottom of the problem. Was expecting a lot longer in the shop but was happy to get the car back sooner than expected.
Vehicle: Saturn ION
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 01:52 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, Linda! We're always trying to exceed expectations, so we're glad it shows!

MARCIA S. on 07/14/2017
"trust VRC "
always know VRC will take care of me and my car.
Vehicle: Saturn AURA
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 06:42 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, Marcia! It's always a pleasure seeing you!

BILL D. on 07/08/2017
"Sgt D"
Extremely neat and professional yet family oriented. An atmosphere like no other
Vehicle: Jeep CHEROKEE
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 05:37 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for the kind review!

JASON D. on 06/30/2017
"Feels like family..."
I've been bringing my car here for the past year or so now and I don't think I'd take my car anywhere else. Unfortunately, my car is at that age where some big ticket items need replacing or fixing and the folks here always let me know all the things that need addressing and what can wait and what shouldn't wait while giving me accurate price estimates for everything that needs to be done. Another thing is that they seem to always wait for me, I work longer hours than most so getting my car there at reasonable times isn't always the easiest. Twice now they've waited for me past their business hours to see my vehicle. They're friendly, fair, and feel like family. I highly recommend you let them service your car! Plus they have the cheapest oil change around and they wash/vacuum your car as a bonus!
Vehicle: Nissan ALTIMA
Service Date: 06/24/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 04:43 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/07/2017

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review, Jason! It means a lot to us that you'd take the time to share your thoughts. We're happy to provide you with high quality service each time you come in, and we look forward to seeing you again!

DOTTIE O. on 06/27/2017
"Review rating"
I had an oil change. The lady at the counter was very pleasant. I was pleasantly surprised that my car was washed.
Vehicle: Toyota SOLARA
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 05:39 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, Dottie! It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to see you again!

KATHY S. on 06/23/2017
"always helpful , plesant and honest regarding the work needed on my car"
same as above
Vehicle: Honda CIVIC
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 09:23 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Kathy! We are always happy to help!

PAT P. on 06/20/2017
"Don't go anywhere"
Bill has been looking after my Saturn since it was first driven out of the showroom. I hope he continues to do so
Vehicle: Saturn SL SEDAN
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 03:45 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/21/2017

Thank you for sharing this thoughtful review, Pat! We appreciate your continued support!

STANLEY P. on 06/17/2017
"The people are nice and pleasant and very helpful"
I will come back it's nice and clean
Vehicle: Ford ESCAPE
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 05:24 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you so much for the kind review! We definitely take pride in our appearance, and we're glad it shows!

PAULETTE F. on 06/12/2017
"Integrity"
Vehicle: Honda ACCORD
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 03:04 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/13/2017

Thank you for the kind review, Paulette! We're proud to provide you with the best service possible, and we're glad it shows!

RICHARD H. on 06/08/2017
"Prompt service"
Was able to bring car in first thing after calling re: headlight out. Was replaced quickly and car was ready to go after a quick wash to make it shine.
Vehicle: Saturn AURA
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 07:05 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Richard! We're always happy to help you out!

JILL G. on 06/06/2017
"Very impressed!"
VRC was recommended to me for having my tires mounted and balanced. Their pricing was very fair, the service exceptional. They even washed my car off afterwards, an unexpected surprise. Everyone was very nice, and I'll be going back for more service needs. Very pleased to have found them.
Vehicle: Subaru LEGACY
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 07:40 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/06/2017

Thank you for sharing this thoughtful review, Jill! We're glad you found us, too!

ELAINE T. on 06/06/2017
"Outstanding service - Bill works overtime to make sure his customers have their car on time"
Great service, friendly people, knowledgeable mechanics, fair prices. Highest recommendation!
Vehicle: Toyota CAMRY
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 05:17 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/06/2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Elaine! We are proud to offer you the best service and always look forward to seeing you!

VINNIE D. on 05/24/2017
"Always satisfied"
Will continue to recommend to friends
Vehicle: Mitsubishi OUTLANDER
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 05:40 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you, Vinnie! It's always a pleasure working with you!

CHERIE Q. on 05/23/2017
"Satisfied customer"
Professional, efficient, respectful. Very fair. Didn't push to give me services I really didn't need. Wash and vac car after service is a nice touch.
Vehicle: Buick LACROSSE
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 03:48 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review, Cherie! We appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

DEMETRIOS G. on 05/21/2017
"Honest & Clean Shop"
Had them do a pre purchase inspection on 2008 Infiniti I purchased. Had wetness on steering rack, & coolant sensor shot. Would have been a $1700 repair just for the pinion rack alone. I appreciate them really looking and going thru the car. Saved me a lot of time, headache, & money. Thanks
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 02:31 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you, Demetrios! We were happy to help, and we're here if you need anything else!

MATT K. on 05/10/2017
"Always very helpful"
Friendly and professional service at a great price
Vehicle: Chrysler TOWN and COUNTRY VAN
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 03:08 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, Matt! We appreciate your continued business and are proud to provide you with great service!