Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

VINNIE D. on 05/24/2017
"Always satisfied"
Will continue to recommend to friends
Vehicle: Mitsubishi OUTLANDER
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 05:40 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you, Vinnie! It's always a pleasure working with you!

CHERIE Q. on 05/23/2017
"Satisfied customer"
Professional, efficient, respectful. Very fair. Didn't push to give me services I really didn't need. Wash and vac car after service is a nice touch.
Vehicle: Buick LACROSSE
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 03:48 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review, Cherie! We appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

DEMETRIOS G. on 05/21/2017
"Honest & Clean Shop"
Had them do a pre purchase inspection on 2008 Infiniti I purchased. Had wetness on steering rack, & coolant sensor shot. Would have been a $1700 repair just for the pinion rack alone. I appreciate them really looking and going thru the car. Saved me a lot of time, headache, & money. Thanks
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 02:31 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you, Demetrios! We were happy to help, and we're here if you need anything else!

MATT K. on 05/10/2017
"Always very helpful"
Friendly and professional service at a great price
Vehicle: Chrysler TOWN and COUNTRY VAN
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 03:08 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, Matt! We appreciate your continued business and are proud to provide you with great service!

PAULETTE F. on 05/09/2017
"Excellent service"
Customer service is great
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 06:44 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/09/2017

Thank you so much, Paulette! We take pride in providing you with the best customer service, and we're glad to hear it's paying off!

STACY D. on 05/02/2017
"Great service~"
I am always impressed with how well my car is cared for while VRC has it! They even give it a wash before returning it to me!
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 10:53 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/02/2017

Thank you for your kind review, Stacy! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts!

JASON D. on 04/26/2017
"Trustworthy/friendly service"
Recently went in for an oil change, which they charge less for than any place I've been to, but they also put in a new bulb in one of my headlights and restored them from the foggy mess they were. They also noted and changed a brake light that was out, which I had no clue about. Plus the complimentary cleaning/vacuuming they perform is always a plus.

The only thing I can mark as a negative was that I was there for 2 hours, but they were busy and I made the appointment an hour before coming in. I just wasn't expecting to be there that long, but it's understandable.
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 08:53 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/26/2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Jason! We appreciate your patience on such a busy day, and we're glad we could take care of everything you needed in one visit! Hope to see you again!

RICHARD H. on 04/22/2017
"Courteous, prompt service & quality service"
Discovered I had a burnt out low beam headlight one evening & the next day was able to bring the car in for a replacement while I waited. Even for that small a repair, my car was washed and had a peppermint candy on the dashboard when I got in and drove away.
Vehicle: Saturn AURA
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 06:01 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! Just because a job may be small doesn't make it any less important, and we're happy to extend the same quality of service to every client who comes to us!

LINDA B. on 04/15/2017
"Honest skilled mechanic. Friendly staff."
Everything about VRC is top notch. I love supporting a quality veteran owned local business.
Vehicle: Saturn ION
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 06:12 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for the kind review, Linda! We take pride in providing you with great service every time you visit!

LISA T. on 04/15/2017
"Flexible, reliable and affordable"
Bill has been servicing my two Durangos for 8+ years through multiple locations. I have been nothing but satisfied with the quality, timeliness and cleanliness of his services. His staff has been excellent as well, I have made friends with the staff who always welcomes me with a comforting smile and conversation.
Vehicle: Dodge DURANGO
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 05:13 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review, Lisa! It's always a pleasure to work with you!

MARCIA S. on 04/14/2017
"vrc rocks"
i hear horror stories about people and their mechanics being ripped off and poor repair jobs. i have never had a problem here.
Vehicle: Saturn AURA
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 06:45 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/14/2017

Thank you, Marcia! We are happy to provide you with great service, and we're glad you've made us your shop!

KAYLEY W. on 04/13/2017
"Great Service "
Everything done in a timely manner and done correctly
Service Date: 03/25/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 06:42 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/13/2017

Thank you for the review, Kayley! We're glad we were able to help!

KELLY G. on 04/12/2017
"Great service"
Great first experience. Staff were friendly and thorough and very accommodating with weekend hours. Even vacuumed the interior!
Vehicle: Honda PILOT
Service Date: 04/08/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 05:46 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/13/2017

Thank you for your kind review, Kelly! We take pride in our quality of service, and are glad to hear it's paying off!

RONNIE T. on 04/12/2017
"excellent"
I went to " Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass" several times, every time I got very good service and a happy experience, price are reasonable, and return your car with a clean inside and outside, fresh look, so nice!
Vehicle: Toyota COROLLA
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 07:51 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/12/2017

Thank you again, Ronnie! Your business is important to us, and we appreciate your kind thoughts!

RONNIE T. on 04/12/2017
"Very good service "
Very nice staff and high quality service, they solved the problem of my car which anoied me several month, and not solved in other stores I visit before I went to This one
Vehicle: Toyota COROLLA
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 06:29 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/12/2017

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, Ronnie! We are glad we could help!

CHUCK D. on 04/10/2017
"Brakes - nice work"
I had my brakes/rotors replaced - they did a great job! Up front about everything and friendly service. They even filled out the rebate info for me! I have both of my cars serviced there and we are extremely pleased with VRC.
Vehicle: Subaru FORESTER
Service Date: 04/01/2017
Review Created: 04/10/2017 03:01 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/10/2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Chuck! We appreciate your input and look forward to helping you again in the future!

JERRY T. on 04/07/2017
"Honesty and a strong committment to customer services"
After taking my older car to a "Transmission Specialty" shop that was recommended by another provider, I was not comfortable at all with my experience. It seemed as though this other provider was recommending work that was not really necessary and charging a lot of money for the parts and labor. I found VRC and took it to have a second opinion. Not only did Bill and his team do a full inspection of the car, but Bill also focused on the transmission and told me what REALLY needed to be done. They also washed my car and left a card and mint on the dashboard. My experience was nothing short of terrific, and I am scheduling the Transmission repair to be done by VRC! They will also become my service provider of choice going forward. I had just moved to Western Mass and did not know anyone. It is great to find an honest and committed service provider that I can count on. They are a class act!
Vehicle: Ford FOCUS
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 08:41 AM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/07/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this thoughtful review, Jerry! We're glad you found us, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

CASEY D. on 04/03/2017
"Awesome service"
Bill has been taking care of my car since I started driving. He always lets me know ahead of time what my car will need for the next oil change so I have plenty of time to fit it into my budget. His prices are fair, the technicians are very knowledgeable and thorough - they even take the time to check the safety of my car! Bill and his staff are very friendly and welcoming. Everybody should go to VRC!
Vehicle: Chevrolet CRUZE
Service Date: 03/25/2017
Review Created: 04/03/2017 12:43 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Casey!

PAULETTE F. on 04/01/2017
"Quality, integrity and great customer service"
Great job done!
Service Date: 03/18/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 05:46 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/04/2017

Thank you, Paulette! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts!

LINDA E. on 03/21/2017
"Great service, knowledgeable mechanics, trustworthy. "
Always a good experience. Have used them for years and would not go anywhere else.
Service Date: 03/18/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017 12:25 PM
Amie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/21/2017

Thank you, Linda! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, and we're always happy to help!