VIC Auto Collision & Repair

ARIEL M. on 08/24/2017
"Attention to detail,Professionally friendly, will physically show you where the problem to fix it's located and advice in what to do at your own decision. Guaranteeing the job up to the full expectation ."
Always !!!! My cars run like a champ. With Vic And Chris knowledge , no worries , just a piece of mind on the road. Considered well kept secret in Houston..
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML320
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 08:37 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you so much for your great description of our services.
It's always good to hear from you Ariel, and we will keep your Mercedes_Benz in super condition for you. The 5 Star rating is always appreciated by our team.

YOLANDA H. on 08/21/2017
"Engine Mounts"
During a recent inspection of my vehicle, it was discovered that my engine mounts were cracked and needed to be replaced. I had a great experience the last time I was here and returned to have them fixed. Once again, they did a great job with my car and it took one day to fix since I had to return to work from summer break. I would definitely recommend Vic's if you need your car taken care of.
Thank you for taking care of my car! :-)
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 04:35 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/23/2017

Hi Yolanda,

Good to hear from you again. We will do our best to keep your Outlander in great shape and keep you safely on the road. Thank you for second 5 Star rating this month.

Ron B. on 08/21/2017
Ron said they are always fair.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/23/2017

Hello Ron,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our customer follow up team. We appreciate the 5 Star rating, as it helps us attract additional customers.

Tanya P. on 08/19/2017
"Vic's saved me time"
Needed tow cover replacement and Vic made it easier than the dealership. Dealership wanted me to order the part then actually take the part to their "collision department" to have it painted for next day availability. I called Vic, gave them my credit card to order the part, then when it was painted, drove over and they put it on. I didn't have to go to dealership 2X, the paint matched perfectly and Vic was less of a drive.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E550
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 06:12 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/19/2017

Thanks for the great review Tanya. Time is of the essence these days and we are glad we could save you time and travel. We appreciate your taking a moment to comment on our service.

Juan C. on 08/17/2017
"Great service and staff"
Very professional and great service. Thanks Vic.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 11:29 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/18/2017

It's always good to  hear from you Juan.  Thanks for the 5 Star rating.

Vic, Chris and Joel

Inam A. on 08/15/2017
Spoke with Ryan. He said they did a great job. He got exactly what he was expecting. He couldn't ask for any better.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/11/2017

Hello Inam,

We are glad to know that Ryan is pleased with our work on his Tundra. Thanks for keeping us informed and we appreciate the 5 Star rating.

JIM C. on 08/01/2017
"Good guys, good service."
Vic and crew has taken great care of my wife's car, so I wanted them to start helping me with mine. Seem to be straight up guys, do excellent work, headed back this week for needed repairs noted on last visit.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 11:48 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/02/2017

Hello Jim,

Thanks for taking time out to review our services. We appreciate your confidence in bringing us your truck, and the 5 Star rating.

RICHARD D. on 07/31/2017
"fast courteous and economical service"
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 05:58 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/31/2017

Thanks Richard for taking a moment out to review our services. We certainly appreciate the 5 Star rating.

Matt B. on 07/28/2017
"They have a really professional staff and they do an excellent job! We only let Vic work on our families vehicles"
I highly recommend Vic and his Team!!!
Vehicle: INFINITI QX60
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 12:28 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/28/2017

Matt,
Thanks for taking a moment to review our services, and compliment our team. We appreciate your loyalty and the 5 Star rating.

Paakofi P. on 07/26/2017
Paakofi said this business is very nice and the service was wonderful.
Vehicle: Audi A7
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/28/2017

Hello Paakofi,

Thank you for your positive review of our  services. We are glad we could help you on your A7, and we appreciate your taking a moment to respond to our caller.

RAUL P. on 07/23/2017
"This place's customer service level is out of this World!!!!"
so I brought my Audi in for an simple oil change, and because of a crushed washer I was leaking oil, not only did they change my oil again but also replaced the washer and just took fantastic care of my vehicle. Other shops could learn a thing or 2 about taking care of customers and I will continue coming to this shop.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 10:36 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/24/2017

Raul,

Thanks for taking a few moments to review our services. The situation with your Audi is not uncommon, unfortunately, and we are glad we could help. We appreciate your good words and your 5 Star rating.

Kevin M. on 07/22/2017
Kevin said he was very happy with the service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks for the good review Kevin, We will work hard to keep your Camaro in top running condition.

Shanley M. on 07/21/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Forever customer"
I've been to Vic's over and over for years and will always continue. Fair and honest service. Always done correctly.
Review Created: 07/21/2017 06:55 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/21/2017

Hi Shanley,
Thanks for your goods words and 5 Star rating. Your loyalty is very much appreciated.

Joseph G. on 07/20/2017
Joseph said the business found his repairs and saved him from the problems.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks for the good review Joseph. It's always good to see you and your very special truck.

Marilyn A. on 07/20/2017
Marilyn said they did a great job and she was pleased.
Vehicle: Audi TT
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks for taking a moment to review our services, and of course a 5 Star rating. We will do our best to keep your TT in great shape so you can continue to enjoy it.

YOLANDA H. on 07/13/2017
"Outlander"
I was a little hesitant at first to have my car fixed besides the dealership, but Vic's took excellent care of my car. My car runs smooth and sounds awesome. They even washed and cleaned my car up for me. I greatly appreciate their care and service. I would definitely come back.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:21 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/14/2017

Thanks for your good words on our sevices Yolanda. We appreciate your taking a moment to rate us, and of course your 5 Star rating.

FRANCIS B. on 07/02/2017
"Collision Repair on Mazda 6"
Very happy with the results of their work. The repair to my vehicle after a collision was outstanding and had a great turn around time. Customer service is also fantastic, Chris and Vic were very helpful and frequently updated me about the repair.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 05:55 PM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 07/03/2017

Thanks for the great review Francis. So glad you are pleased with the work on your Mazda. Keep in mind that we are also a repair facility should you need one. We appreciate your taking the time to review our services.

DUSTI L. on 06/30/2017
"awesome customer service!!"
Chris and Vic take impeccable care of all of our cars. They are honest and kind and I know I'm in good hands when we need them. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 06:48 AM
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/30/2017

Thanks so much for your great review and the 5 Star rating. Always good to hear from a loyal customer.

Waqas S. on 06/23/2017
"Top Notch!!!!"
Friendly/accurate/ professional.... just the way auto repair shop should be... Chris and Vic is always on top of everything and always very helpful with all my automotive needs. I recommend them to everyone I know.. thanks guys.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 04:40 AM

Waqas,

Thanks for taking the time to rate our services on your Tundra. We certainly appreciate you referring us to your friends and contacts. Your 5 Star rating really helps new customers feel good about bring their vehicles to our shop.

Vic , Chris, and Joel

Melissa R. on 06/21/2017
Melissa said the business is friendly and nice. They make sure everything is taken care off. It took a few days for them to get it right. Her vehicle is running great and she will continue to do business with them.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
Joel G. at VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 06/30/2017

Thanks for the great review Melissa. We appreciate your taking a moment to rate our services for your Santa Fe.