Victory Investigations - Private Investigators

Chelsea T. on 09/19/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fantastic Team of Professionals!"
I've actually used these guys several times for various services. Every time my requests were met with professionalism and discretion. Accurate information specialists.
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 10:03 AM
Cindy P. on 08/25/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Helped When I really needed it"
Mr. Kelly was so helpful and understanding. My situation was fairly unique due to my husband's controlling nature. Mr. Kelly said he had dealt with this sort of thing before and basically guaranteed results. He was able to deliver on his promise and I am so very thankful for his help.
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 06:13 AM
Maddy J. on 07/02/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best Private Investigator in Greensboro!"
I've hired 2 other firms to help me with background research and neither stacked up to what Spencer has helped me with. He is diligent, thorough, and cost effective. I have also referred Spencer to my sister-in-law, who is an attorney and she has used his services several times.
Service Date: 06/23/2017