Latest Review almost 2 years ago
Lee M. on 12/01/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Service Dept Management"
Management went the extra mile to make me happy. I am extremely pleased and impressed. Thanks Victory Toyota Service Dept.
Service Date: 12/01/2015
Review Created: 12/01/2015 03:48 PM
Lee von Preussen M. on 12/01/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Have lost all faith in Victory Toyota Service"
I brought my Rav4 V6 in for a Oil Change and simple maintanance. I informed the Service Advisor that I require full Synthetic Oil in my Vehicle. After 2 hours of waiting I was informed the wrong Engine Oil was installed. The Advisor assured me the proper Oil will be put in. Not even 20 minutes went by and the Advisor came back and said everything was done. Well I am sorry I don't believe them at all. The Advisor also said regular Oil could be used in my Vehicle. Not according to Toyota in Japan and the Toyota Dealership in Washington State. And the General Manager offered no apology or any resolution. So I will esculate my complaint with Toyota USA..
Needless to say I am not sure I can trust this Dealership. Wrong Engine Oil is a major mistake on a Custom built Toyota.
Service Date: 11/28/2015
Review Created: 12/01/2015 10:23 AM
Lee M. on 11/28/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Some bad Mechanics working"
I have a 2009 Rav4 Limited. The Car has always had Synthetic Oil installed. Today November 29th, 2015 the Mechanic Justin accidentally installed regular Engine Oil on my Vehicle. The Mechanics are constantly leaving Victory Toyota as well as the Service Advisors. And I hear many complaints about the Service Dept. from locals around the Monterey Peninsula.
Service Date: 11/28/2015
Review Created: 11/28/2015 01:12 PM
HOWARD C. on 04/06/2015
"Years of the Good"
In the last 13 year, I've purchased over 13 cars or trucks from Victory Toyota. I will never buy anywhere else. I don't have to worry about anything because they have a great service department led by Brett and a great parts department led by Archie. They treat me right. If you live within 50 miles you should be shopping here!
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 03/22/2015
Review Created: 04/06/2015 02:11 PM

Hi Howard!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We truly appreciate your loyalty to Victory Toyota. We look forward to conintuing to serve you in the future!

Thanks again,

MICHAEL G. on 03/30/2015
"Clean, Comfortable and Courteous "
New facility is a great space with TV and sofas. Internet access great for work.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Service Date: 03/20/2015
Review Created: 03/30/2015 09:47 AM

Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review. We appreciate your business!

RYAN A. on 03/30/2015
"Courteous"
everyone was there to help you.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Service Date: 03/21/2015
Review Created: 03/30/2015 07:34 AM

Ryan,
It's great to hear that everyone at Victory Toyota was there to help! We look forward to seeing you again!

JEFFREY R. on 03/29/2015
"Dedicated friendly employees who really hear out what you're looking for and do their best to help"
We've been in and out of the dealership a few times looking around and shopping around for the kind of car we wanted. Markeeth was friendly helpful, and not at all pushy with making the decision and even came in after he had already left for the day to help us finalize. Both him and Bill were friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Great friendly team.
Vehicle: TOYOTA AVALON HYBRID
Service Date: 03/26/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 06:17 PM

Jeffry,
We pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service experience. It is wonderful to hear that Bill and Karkeeth were there for you every step of the way!

Thanks,

LILIANA M. on 03/29/2015
"outstanding service "
great customer and friendly service
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Service Date: 03/19/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 02:56 PM

Liliana,
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and feedback!

Thanks again,

AUDREY B. on 03/28/2015
"It was fresh, clean & Emily was great!"
Thank you for providing great service & fresh, hot coffee & treats. It was great!
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 03/23/2015
Review Created: 03/28/2015 06:24 PM
ANNALEE F. on 03/28/2015
"Amazingly wonderfully Fantastic"
Liliana was incredibly thoughtful to my needs, telling me exactly what she thought was best for my car and financial circumstance and the maintenance crew took the time to show me exactly what was going on with my car. Loved everyone and everything about this place.
Vehicle: KIA RIO
Review Created: 03/28/2015 06:22 PM
ARIANNE G. on 03/28/2015
"Awesome experience "
I never felt like I was at a car dealership. I never felt pressured and I never felt that there were "games" being played. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional and respectful. My sales representative was more than happy to answer all, and I mean all, of my questions. All In all this is a very welcoming place and I will continue to do business here for as long as they are around!
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Service Date: 03/20/2015
Review Created: 03/28/2015 05:42 PM
ERIC L. on 03/28/2015
"Outstanding professional service"
It was easy to make an appointment over the phone at a date and time convenient to me. At the dealership, I was greeted by a team of people, who pulled all the info they needed and we sat down and talked about the service that needed to be done. Their waiting area is comfortably furnished and brightly lit, not in some obscure back corner like other service centers. I have been all over the country and this desler's service and professionalism has been the best I have ever seen. I highly recommend choosing them for servicing your Toyota.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Review Created: 03/28/2015 04:43 PM
ALFREDO M. on 03/28/2015
"quick service"
the service on the vehicle was quick and was met its promised time
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Review Created: 03/28/2015 02:55 PM
RONN H. on 03/28/2015
"personnel are well schooled."
txs for your service.
Vehicle: TOYOTA VENZA
Service Date: 03/24/2015
Review Created: 03/28/2015 02:48 PM
URSULA B. on 03/28/2015
"Good customer service"
Very helpful staff w/o pressure.
Vehicle: HYUNDAI ELANTRA