Village at Overlake Station

"Facilities and security"
Facility and security
Review Created: 01/27/2015 02:28 PM
Debra P. on 01/19/2015
"People are friendly, I feel more secure than in other apartments, near multiple bus stops"
I like the new floor in the elevators and room just outside the elevator. I like that the hallway carpet is kept clean. I like my neighbors. I like the people in the office. I like that things are fixed in a relatively good time frame when the order goes in. I like that there are extra security features that many other apt. complexes don't have - electronic key card and contracted security patrol. I like that Redmond police also come now and then. I like that I don't see or hear of a lot of need for police activity. I like the coffee and donuts on Friday mornings. I like the use of a computer in the lobby - even if it is for only 15 minutes at a time. I like that the rent is lower than many other places. I like that it's quiet. I don't like that I need to put in an order to clean the north stairway in the A building; that should be done more often without my having to say so. I don't like that I have to show my finances once a year or have apt. inspections, but I do like that other residents have apt. inspections. I'm glad the number of inspections have decreased, and warning time given to clean has increased. I don't like that we can no longer check out the lobby for social gatherings. I don't like that the security cameras in the garage don't work and that there aren't any in the elevators to stop those people scratching graffiti on the elevator walls. I don't like that the washer and dryer refund buttons don't work and that sometimes they are too full to accept my coins but then don't give back the ones I put in. I don't like that there is standing water in the dishwasher I use as a drying rack & am told 'that's normal' when I know it's not a good thing. I have to work to clean the mold in there and soak up the water now and then. I don't like the full-time student rule. I don't like that the no smoking rule doesn't include no smoking within 25 feet of any of the two entrances to the apt. complex - I walk and must pass safe smoking spots upon exiting and entering the complex. I'm a little concerned about hacking and burglary - how safe are the office files and computer concerning my financial info.? I would recommend this business to a friend but would also warn about the full-time student rule, no check out for social gatherings in lobby to check out, inspections, showing financial papers and smokers within 25 feet of entrances.
Review Created: 01/19/2015 05:19 PM
Shey S. on 01/18/2015
"Love living in this community"
This is our home, im a single mother of two, and this community is awesome. Its safe ,and peaceful .management ROCKS! they are very kind.
Review Created: 01/18/2015 05:56 PM
Brynna W. on 01/18/2015
"reasonable"
this is a very nice place to live, there are regular apartment troubles but this place deals with it in a professional manner. the people living here are very nice and keep to themselves. i feel very comfortable living here.
Review Created: 01/18/2015 04:40 PM
Tina B. on 01/17/2015
"A great place in a wonderful location"
I have lived here nine plus years and I love it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The maintenance team is always on top of things and repair needs are taken care of the same day , or if that is absolutely not possible the next. The area we are living in is convenient even if you don't own a car. the people that live here are nice and very diverse. I think it's a great fun place to live at.
Review Created: 01/17/2015 09:26 PM
Michael Q. on 01/16/2015
"Location, location, location "
Friendly staff, well kept grounds.
Review Created: 01/16/2015 07:20 AM
Sam K. on 01/15/2015
"Quiet and Cozy"
This apartment is perfect for moving out and is prime real estate
Review Created: 01/15/2015 08:34 PM
Madelyn R. on 01/15/2015
"everything "
The location, the rent is cheaper, is quiet and peaceful is great i love living here is perfect.
Review Created: 01/15/2015 05:29 PM
Mary K. on 01/15/2015
"I have what I need here and near"
I have lived in 2 apartments and came here the first year open. The staff right now is the best ever and they are wonderful.
Review Created: 01/15/2015 04:58 PM
Sassawan O. on 01/15/2015
"Inexpensive "
Laundry room need to be clean
Review Created: 01/15/2015 02:33 PM
Farzane L. on 01/15/2015
" Village at Overlake Station apt"
this is a good. clean apartment to live.
Review Created: 01/15/2015 01:25 PM
Svetlana S. on 01/15/2015
"clean, great location, good management "
Very nice place to live in. Great location, pleasant management.
Review Created: 01/15/2015 01:21 PM
Mike M. on 01/15/2015
"The staff, location, and tenents."
This is the apartment complex I have been looking for all my life. I can`t imagine anyplace better than The Village at Overlake Station. The staff, the parking facilities, and all the friendly people living here are amazing. Do I recommend it? I absolutely do.
Review Created: 01/15/2015 01:10 PM