Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair

Review for Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair
Dan D. on 02/15/2016
I brought my Jeep in for a routine oil change, tire rotation and needed an inspection sticker. The Right front blinker light was out when I brought it in. When I left the blinker light was still out and the inspection sticker was complete. Why wasn't the bulb fixed? Now an inconvenience for me to bring it back in. Also don't like how they are always upsetting. Trying to get you to drop more money.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 02/10/2016
Review Created: 02/15/2016 06:05 AM
GENE Q. at Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair responded on 02/16/2016

Hi Dan, thank you for your recent review and thank you for taking my phone call this morning. I know you said your wife had brought the vehicle in and that she wrote the review. I apologize for our technician missing the light bulb being out and as I stated you can bring in the vehicle any time and we will replace the bulb at no cost. I checked the records for this service and I reviewed the report which is saved in our computer and it had no additional recommendations or repairs needed so I am not sure about her other complaint. You have been a customer here for several years and I hope to see you again and we will always do our best to repair and maintain your vehicles as we always have.