Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair

Review for Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair
Sean C. on 01/16/2013
"Great help!!!"
My wifes Jeep has been having some sparatic issues with the horn over the past couple of months. I called and stopped in and the guys spent about 40 minutes trouble shooting the vehicle. They checked all fuses and relays, as well as running the vehicle and trying what they could. As most electrical or contact problems would be, the issue would not present itself for them at all. Rather than trying to "sell" me on what the problemm could be, they were very up front in telling me that they would not be able to track the problem without being able to reproduce it in the shop. At this point, most shops would have required me to pull out some form of payment for a "shop minimum", but not these guys....I was not charged a dime for the troubleshoot and was helped with smiles the entire time. This was my first experience with this shop, but I can assure you, it will not be my last!!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty