Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair

Review for Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair
John C. on 07/31/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honest, courteous, great work, great value, reliable"
I have been taking my vehicles to Vulc-Tech for about three years now, and will not go anywhere else. Every time that I stop by, I am met with polite, knowledgeable people that really care about their customers. Gene always makes sure that the customers are happy. The work is done quickly, and done well. The prices are a good value and the staff is all well-trained. The waiting area is clean and comfortable with a television, a water cooler and coffee. They will advise you about work that they feel could be done, and do not pressure you into getting the work done unless it is really necessary. You can make an appointment over the phone, or online as well as just show up (and they will do their best to fit you in if they are booked for the day). They provide rides to work if you need to drop off your car for the day and also provide loaner vehicles if needed. It is so nice knowing that there is a place where I feel that I am welcome, and treated with courtesy. I need to trust a mechanic, which has been hard in the past, but that is no longer an issue since I found Vulc-Tech. I have recommended them to many of my co-workers when they have complained about their experiences at other shops. They have all been pleased with Vulc-Tech as well. Try them out. You will not be disappointed!
Service Date: 07/31/2014