Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair

Review for Vulc-Tech Tire & Auto Repair
Maggie J. on 01/02/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Amazing Service!"
I have never left a review for a company before, but I had to this time. A few years back I was looking to have my car inspected and a friend told me about Vulc-Tech. Since that time I have never had my vehicle serviced any where else. Being a woman sometimes you fell uncomfortable about taking your car in for service, thinking maybe they will rip you off because you're not sure about what really needs to be done. I have never had to worry about that at Vulc-Tech. They are some of the most honest and friendly people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. There is never any pressure to have anything done and there has only been one time when I have gone in for a routine service that they suggested having some work done. Today I brought my car in for an oil change and brakes. I had forgotten about a direction light that was out and the air in my tires was low. Not to worry they took care of both issues for me! I can't thank you all enough for the wonderful years of service you have provided!! Of I ever asked if I know a good place to have work done on your car I will always suggest Vulc-Tech!!!
Service Date: 01/02/2015